Fame at last with the Open Book Festival!
27 JULY 2015
In celebration of its fifth year the Open Book Festival, in partnership with the Fugard Theatre and Lauren Beukes, announces a raffle with an amazing basket of prizes.
- Dates: 28th July to 2nd September 2015
- Raffle Tickets: R100
- Tickets available through Webtickets (insert link)
- Winner Announced on 4th September 2015
- Cameo appearance in Lauren Beukes’s next novel. Internationally acclaimed author, Lauren Beukes, will name a character after the winner*
- A pair of tickets to every production and screening that is presented at and by the Fugard Theatre for the next two years* (from September 2015)
- A pair of VIP tickets to the opening night of David Kramer’s brand new musical, Orpheus in Africa, on 22 September, where the winners will be invited to meet the cast for drinks and snacks after the performance
- A pair of Open Book Festival passes valid for the next five years that give the ticketholder access to the festival events *
To enter, visit webtickets and purchase your ticket!
9 - 13 September 2015
About Open Book Festival
Open Book Cape Town is an annual literary festival, the first of which happened in 2011. Dates for Open Book 2013 are 7 – 11 September. The hubs will once again be the Fugard Theatre and much-loved indie bookshop, The Book Lounge.
When Mervyn Sloman and Ben Williams started talking about creating a festival, they had in mind around 60 literary events over 5 days featuring about 15 top international as well as some of the best South Africans writing today. Due to the incredible support Open Book received, that quickly grew into a festival that now includes over 100 events, featuring over 100 authors.